I won it on Wednesday and received it on Saturday. Wow! “It” is the Mike Dooley DVD I just mentioned in the last post, “2012: A Wrinkle in Time.”
If you’ve not been exposed to Mike Dooley or his Notes from the Universe—except, perhaps, for having seen/read “The Secret“—this is a fantastic introduction. If you’re already a fan, you’ll be familiar with much of what he says, including his advice on how to thrive in the coming, ahem, apocalypse. (Challenges, certainly. Apocalypse, no.) And yet, you won’t want to miss his final section, which is full of his visions of what life on our fully conscious Earth will be like. Funny and inspiring!
Of course, they all revolve around the idea that we’re undergoing an unprecedented, widespread flowering of human consciousness. We’re waking up to our own power, our own divinity—and our own responsibility. Because there will be those unwilling to grow, we will be experiencing some growing pains. But there’s every chance that we’re entering a golden age of harmony and joy.
Here are a couple of his predictions…
Within 3-7 years:
- Metaphysical teachings will continue to go mainstream
- The more spiritual we become, the more technically sophisticated we will become
Within 7-50 years:
- Drugs will become legal, but very unpopular
- Animals will have their own Bill of Rights. All forms of animal testing will cease
In 50+ years:
- Human life span will be 100s of years with no body deterioration
- There will be more joy than ever before known on Earth. More fun. More friends. Better everything
Do you feel it? What do youthink is happening? Are we headed to bliss…or disaster?
I’m rooting for bliss.